Wednesday 19 April 2017

Powerful 6 Phase Guided Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani




Powerful 6 Phase Guided Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani 
with Om Harmonics background
 

The 6 Phase Meditation, created by Vishen Lakhiani, is a daily affirmation for manifesting abundance in every aspect of your life. Vishen says:

"When I was 14, I discovered meditation and since then I've made it a part of my life. In fact, when I lived in New York, I was a meditation instructor for 5 years. Now that I've been working in personal growth and spirituality for over a decade, I've had the chance to experiment with a wide variety of meditation techniques, creative visualizations, and mind exercises.

"This one is a very personal 6-phase dynamic meditation technique that I developed myself and use on a daily basis. I shared this with friends and family and people truly love this and they all loved it."

Below are the 6 phases. Mix this meditation with any background sound or music you like and listen daily to manifest the best results.

HERE ARE THE 6 PHASES

Connection
Gratitude
Freedom from negative charges
Creative visualization
Intentions for the day
Blessing

Enjoy your journey and definitely touch the button below to read more about this dynamic meditation technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mudita - An Alternative to Envy

Mudita When we are scrolling through Facebook or Instagram we often feel envy looking at other people’s success or golden mome...